Monday, August 3, 2015

11 street: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 70 ml/ Korea


After my previous facial masks were finished, I’m trying to search for new brand that is affordable and applicable to sensitive skin. “Laneige” is the brand suggested by my cousin as she has been using for a long time.



I purchase this through 11street, Why I choose this online purchase site? It is because it has plenty of discounts and promotions, free credits, free shipping/ delivery. This is my first time for international purchase, so much worry that how long it takes from Korea to Malaysia, more precise is Penang.


However, ‘for the first time in forever’, I order laneige through 11 street. And it has BONUS COUPON- 50% (until 31 July), I felt so lucky! The coupon is expired on that day I downloaded, so order it on that day (17 July). Additionally, I have “Free 11 credit” when sign up as 11street member.  In sum, I  pay only RM 38 for this laneige water sleeping mask. How incredible!!I have saved RM 60 from the discounted price.



After I have comfirmed the purchase, I can track my order by click the tracking button. Below is the full list of the tracking information.



I received on 30 July and delivered by ‘skynet’ express carrier company. It took 9 working days to receive it. It is acceptable as 11 street stated that international shipping takes within 10 working days to reach. I immediately unpacked it. The box/bottle was written in korea and I have no idea at all. However, the instruction note inside the box written in Korea, English and Mandarin. 




I applied it on that night, the effect is exactly like what has been stated by users’ feedbacks. I can feel my face became softer and more elastic. At the same time, prettier and more confidence.

Anyone who are interested can visit the 11 street official page 

# 50% bonus coupon may not available as the last day for the coupon is 31 July.



No comments:

Post a Comment